- Site Admin
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 pm
- Location: Rural Sussex, England
The difference in in the stem of the 中 Chung which normally has to small lines coming from the tail. I attach a pictures with an arrow, indicating the area missing these lines. I am sure we are all very familier with these stamps.
These stamps have been around for a while, does anybody know anything about them?
- HarbinRED1fExhibitA.jpg (16.77 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
- HarbinLikeOpts.jpg (89.29 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
- Harbin54.1.jpg (16.66 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
that's a good question! I have many of them as well (seems they are not rare) and many of them are used. But always with and unreadable cancel.
For the red overprint I have a set which includes 15 different values!
I will try to get more information.