Scott 8N71 potential damaged plate

Post any topics or questions about Chinese Stamps here.

Moderators: archiem, doc032848, wlin98004

victorw9

Scott 8N71 potential damaged plate

Post by victorw9 »

I recently purchased a Scott 8N71 / CSS NC 111 stamp and noticed a fault in the printing. It looks like the plate may have been damaged. I have attached a URL link to the stamp image along with enlargements of the area in question. Is anyone aware of other copies or know of any information pertaining to which plate this may have been or any other information? The back is not damaged and there is no evidence a thin. Please excuse me if this is a very well known issue. I am a novice when it comes to knowledge of Chinese stamps. Thanks in advance for your help. Victor
https://photos.google.com/u/1/album/AF1 ... IfUeUd3vlD

victorw9

Re: Scott 8N71 potential damaged plate

Post by victorw9 »

updated url link. This one should be public allowing everyone to view the images.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 893&type=3

Roman

Post by Roman »

Can you show a scan here please, I don't have access to this restricted Facebook group. Thanks!

victorw9

Post by victorw9 »

I would post it here , however, I don't know how to do that. My understanding is that only links can be posted not images. Please let me know how I can do that if my understanding is wrong. The Facebook page should be Public and accessible by everyone.

Roman

Post by Roman »

JUst post your scans here and don't refer only for Facebook groups. Not everybody is a fan of Facebook.

Otherwise ask in your Facebook group your questions and not here.

dzhuo

Post by dzhuo »

Surpringsly not everyone are on Facebook. :) I do not use Facebook so unable to access the image. The Google Photos link is also dead.