Hello from Germany

Moderators: archiem, doc032848, wlin98004

Nobody2009

Hello from Germany

Post by Nobody2009 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi there. I´m from Germany and I started collecting chinese stamps about a year ago.
I have an old Stanley Gibbons catalogue which I use to sort the stamps.
In my collection I have a few stamps I still couldn´t manage to find any information about, not in my catalogue and not on the internet.
I was wondering if this is the right place to ask for help to identify these stamps :D
I know that there is a lot of different stamps of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen with different overprints and that it can be difficult to sort them. But maybe there are some experts in this forum that have seen one of my 3 unidentified stamps before. Any help would be appreciated :)
Kind regards,
Nobody

PS: I tried to add a photo of the 3 stamps to my post, but didnt manage to attach it. At the status of the file it says:
"Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." Any advise on how to solve that problem would also be appreciated ;)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by admin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello Nobody,

Try posting your attachments again I have reset the quota so we have more space.

You will certainly find the help you need (not from me though its not my area).

Good luck!

Nobody2009

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Nobody2009 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:09 am

Hello Admin,

Thank you very much for your answer and your help with the attachments :-)
I just made a post in the topic "Chinese Philately" with the unidentified stamps attached, because I thought it would fit more into that topic than here into the introduction section ;)

Cheers,

Nobody